I've been doing this for decades and now I want to be an HTML5 game devloper. I'm starting with a server! Well, I have very little experience with game development, graphics, animation, sound, so it's going to be a fun journey.
Stories in the pipeline:
- VSCode Remote
- Installing Docker, Docker-Compose
- Nodejs with socket.io
- Nodemon sounds like Pokemon, yep!
- SSL and Letsencrypt certificates
- Working with Apache, MySQL and PHP
- Hosting your own VPS backend with Linode for $5 a month
- HTML5 games and AJAX are best buds
- HTML5 games and socket.io are even better buds